-=[Pyrotechnics inside the home]=- A TazIranian Production !! I Am not Insane !! -= The Guide to making home made explosives in the hummble city of =- Windsor, Ontario. -= Written by TazIranian Devil =- Introduction: Elite manuals -Elite manuals have been circulating as far back as world war 2 when they were dropped behind enemy lines, these manuals were simple to do hand guides with directions for making explosives to fight their occupiers. -These manuals gave step by step directions for making explosives to be used against occupying enemies. Some directions were techniques to making molotov cocktails and methods to damaging railway tracks. -After WW2, many of these manuals fell into the hands of anarchists and terrorists who carried out these techniques for their own use. During the 1970's, a rebellious author wrote the popular and banned book `The Anarchist cookbook'. This manual taught one to make many drugs such as LSD, Hash and shrooms and pyrotechnics such as black powder and nitroglycerine. -In another release, the book `The Poor mans James Bond' by author Kurt Saxon, was filled with instructions on building explosives and doing it within the kitchen. I consider this much more informative then the previous guides and more valuable to anyone willing to act upon destruction. -Besides explosives, it also taught accurate information on building car bombs and making a still. -During the early 1980's, computer bulletin boards became a popular trend in computer hacking. Elite manuals on building boxes to hack the telephone companies and lists of codes to to break into major computer networks had become quite popular. -It is believed that the first trend of elite manuals on pyrotechnic directions appeared in 1984 on the bulletin board called Pirate-80 according to information I attained. Besides recipes for explosive devices, there was a lot of formulas for contrabanned products such as street drugs. -Since that date, I think about 15,000 manuals have been written by thousands of authors of all age. Most were repeated manuals simply continuous duplicates written by other people stealing credit. The trouble was also, most manuals were cheaply written by retarded kid writers who had not a clue. Other manuals were merely a few lines on making a molotov cocktail or smoke bomb. -If these 15,000 manuals were to be divided into categories, beside the manuals on explosives, there were manuals on drug formulas, the conducting hypotism, witchcraft/satanism and occult. A lot of step by step lock picking methods, ways to Robbing pop/vending machines and most common were the hundreds of files on building boxes to get long distance calls and how to listen into neighbors conversations by phone. -Today most of these boxes, techniques and scams are outdated, Only formulas for pyrotechnics and drugs can be used still but most of the popular things of that time frame are totally outdated forever. -The textfile, which was what the manuals were called; are now dying out of existence. Most bulletin boards in the United States that were into these manuals have gone down and nobody is willing to put new ones up. Most of the hacking generation have now grown old and taken a new role in life and those who wrote most of these manuals have jobs and families. -One of the last most popular manual bulletin boards `Lunatic Labs' may already have gone down. This board was probably the most known bulletin board in Los Angeles and California for its genius sysop who wrote many of his own manuals that included drugs and explosive formulas. This might be one of the final blows to manual support bulletin boards in the United States forever. Let it not be forgot or forgiven. Elite Manuals -The problem with most of the circulating elite manuals in Windsor and anywhere for that matter is that they are written so poorly by kid writers who don't have a clue. I truly believe that most of these manuals have been written by kids who have no chemistry or science knowledge. -I myself am experienced in a lot of pyrotechnics and can say that I have attempted and succeeded in many of these manuals and can say it with some pride. However, I prefer that those reading this manual do not even considering attempting a single percentage of this document. The reasons are obvious: - Explosives are not toys, they are dangerous and are most often used to kill or inflict terror. Something as simple as a molotov could ruin several years of ones life and even a life itself. - By law, any production of these items and usage that could be cause of damage to person or property could face countless years in prison, large fines and a record that could effect your own chance for a career, vacation or joining an organization for the rest of you life. -Most manuals fail to advantage the reader because they tell them to simple add chemicals and follow the directions. What many fail to do is give advice on getting many of these chemicals. They may just say "You can get all this stuff from a school lab", I wonder why they do it. They must think everyone has a chemistry course or something. Besides this fact, they also are putting out a few manuals on making explosives that would cost hundreds of dollars to produce. How stupid! -For many people, terrorism is a big market. The use of terror can bring fortune while others can use this form of terror for laughs while others can experiment to see how simple it is to make a bomb and the devastation it can cause. -In this manual I have written, I will examine and explain how easy it is to develop a powerful explosive or explosive device. The following should not be carried out and I take no responsibility if one is injured by my writings because I am not writing a book on making explosives but writing a point of view to show how easy it is to make explosives in Windsor, Canada. Supplies Required -In order to make anything in this manual you must get ahold of the list of required supplies. As I wrote before, most writers tend to avoid giving us information about the required supplies but go right into the directions. I will explain just where to get these supplies as well as prices. -In this manual, the price for the average person to build a bomb is quite cheap. It could cost at under $20 to cause thousands in damage. Considering the person is living in Canada and especially in Windsor, here is a combined list of all required supplies for this manual. -As you will notice, all these supplies can be bought by anyone as easy as buying any other product. Supplies Supplier Cost and Quantity ______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ Potassium Nitrate (AKA: Saltpetre) Pharmacy(BIG-V) Avg-$3.59 100gms __________________________________________________________________ ___________ Sulfur Pharmacy(Big-V) Avg-$4.59 400gms ______________________________________________________________________________ White Sugar Grocery Store Avg-$1.50 Pound ______________________________________________________________________________ Barquiette Charcoal Grocery Store Avg-$3.00 10pnds ______________________________________________________________________________ Sparklers Party supplies Avg-$2.00 8/12 ______________________________________________________________________________ Metal parts/Light bulbs Canadian Tire Avg-$10-15 for all ______________________________________________________________________________ Gasoline Gas Station Avg-@55.4 per liter ______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ 1.0 Saltpetre -One of the most easiest pyrotechnic items that can be bought in a pharmacy is the white substance called`Potassium Nitrate' as known as Saltpetre. For just several dollars you can make a lot of neat things with it. -Two very cheap and easy things that can be made with Saltpetre are smoke screens(a.k.a smoke bombs) or fuses(a.k.a wicks). Smoke Screen Supplies Required: Potassium Nitrate Sugar Procedure: 1. Make sure that the potassium Nitrate and sugar are grounded up into a fine powder. 2. Now add the potassium nitrate and sugar together at these ratios --> 1 part Potassium nitrate --> 1 part Sugar 3. Now mix the potassium nitrate and sugar together and make sure that it is well mixed together for the best results. 4. To detonate it, you just add an open flame and it should ignite and produce a lot of smoke. The best way to make a lot of smoke is to have the powder contained. Put the smoke screen mixture into the coke cans you drink out off and drop a few matches into the hole. Fuses Supplies Required: Potassium Nitrate White Sugar Soft cotton string Soap 1. In a small bowl, fill it up with soapy hot water and let the cotton soak into this solution for about 10 minutes. 2. In a second glass, fill it was two parts hot soap water and mix one part Potassium nitrate with one part sugar. 3. Let it soak for about 1 hour and take out the string and let it dry and its done. 4. These fuses ain't as good as you will probably think but they will work. If you want to get a good fuse and don't want to make these type, just go to the grocery store and get sparklers for birthday parties. These are cheap and much safer and reliable. 2.0 Black Powder -In any powerful explosive, there is required the explosive itself such as nitroglycerine, TNT, and even Black Powder. In military explosives, they tend to use more powerful explosives such as TNT or dynamite but many urban terrorists would use the cheapest and the most available such as black powder. -Black powder is bought in most U.S. states but not in Canada, the closest to getting it in Canada would be probably privately made. However making it would be quite easy and also quite cheap. Supplies Required Potassium nitrate Sulfur barquiette Charcoal 1. Take each item individual and grind them up into the finest powders as possible. Use a blend and grind each down until it is so fine. 2. Once you have blended them into a fine powder, mix them into a bowl with this ratio: 6 parts potassium 2 parts Charcoal 1 part Sulfur 3. Once the three are mixed together in that ratio, mix it up as much as possible until it is a fine gray powder. DO NOT! I repeat DON'T use the blender once these have been all combined. This new formed powder is shock and friction sensitive and could explode instantly if put in a blender. 4. Once completed, store the powder in a plastic margarine container, This will prevent it from getting water, and keep in a cool place. -There are other ways to making black powder but this is the best of them all. There are many other fast burning agents around that could be used for building explosive devices. Especially the Gun Powder used in shotgun shells. -Gun powder can be bought by the pound in Windsor for under $20s and its even better then this home made black powder. If you can get ahold of gun powder, this would be the substitute that can be used to replace Black Powder in any device. -There are many other fast burning agents that are in the form of flash powder, but the problem with flash powder is that making it is extremely expensive or hard to obtain many of those supplies. 3.0 Home built explosives -Home build explosives are probably the most common urban explosive devices available because they are built from inside the house. In better terms, they are easy to make weapons of destruction. -The most positive thing about home build explosives are that it is quite easy to cause a local disaster seen for under 20 bucks and I mean disaster as windows being blown out of cars and debbie found as for as a block. Nothing more said. -One of the first and most historical home build explosives was the molotov cocktail. These were greatly used by the Russians and the Hungarians during the German invasion. These are still common in almost any riot in the world and used by vandals continuously. -The greatest part of the molotov cocktail is that they can be made by the hundreds for few dollars and the damage that it could cause would have made LA look small. Though nobody could get away with those many attacks at once. Supplies Required Glass Bottle (Pop, Beer or Ketchup bottle) Gasoline Rag 1. With the average pop bottle, fill it up with 3 quarters of gasoline and stick a gasoline soaked rag into the top as a cork like top. 2. The disadvantage is the rag, it would be a good idea if to soak the rag in the gasoline over night before sticking it into the cork of the bottle. 3. Now it is wise to wipe the bottle of the gasoline that might be on the outer bottle. This would prevent a future problem of igniting. 4. To detonate, quickly ignite the rag and throw the bottle as far as possible. Once the bottle shatters, the gasoline will fly all over its target area and ignite in a huge fire! -Lastly, the destruction by the molotov cocktail is great, if it is targeted against something that could further burn such as a truck or car, it'll be a excellent device for a arson. -The dangers of the molotov cocktail are just as a disadvantage as the advantages. These are so flammable that it could explode if it is ignited to soon and blow up in your face. You would get a lump in your throat if you could see what a person who was burned by a gasoline fire looked like, I have and it isn't good. 3.0 The FAMOUS Pipe bomb: -Do you remember the Smooth Brothers in Detroit? Well, if you know about them, then I suppose you watch to much news like me. These guys were a gang who spent their lives manufacturing pipe bombs until they were busted and got charged with a stiff fine. The guys were selling these explosives at 5 dollars a piece. -The thing about pipe explosives are that they are so powerful and very destructive. They are as powerful as military hand grenades. -The thing about Pipe bombs are that they are the Urban weapon that of all weapons. They are more deadly then molotov cocktails but I think both are equal in their own ways in conflicting damage. Supplies Required Metal piping (8 inch pipe with caps) Black Powder Sparklers 1. Once you have correct metal piping, you must compare the drill bit with the size of the sparklers you have so the sparker can fit into the hole with ease. 2. Now drill the hole into the center of the pipe. With the sparklers you must use a wire cutter and get rid of that thin metal wire on the sparklers that is used to hold it when the sparkler is burning. 3. Now just fit the sparker into the piping device, using clue or wax, make sure that the sparkler cannot fall out of the pipe if its ever jerked around. 4. Now fit one cap on TIGHTLY and fill the pipe with 7/8s of the black powder and then gentle fit on the second cap TIGHTLY. 5. You now are finished and you have yourself the famous Pipe bomb, to detonate, make sure you are far away as possible when it explodes because the metal fragments fly very fast and far. To detonate just ignite the sparklers and watch the pipe explode. -The popular thing about pipe bombs is that they can be made quite easily with the right supplies. The trouble is, you can buy a lot of this stuff in bulk when you shop for pipe parts, people working will get quite suspicious and likely know what you intend to do. 4.0 Glass Container explosives -These are cheaper to build then the pipe explosives because you can save money when buying the metal piping parts, however these don't make as much of a disaster scene than the pipe explosives would. Supplies Black Powder Small wine or perfume bottle Wick/sparkler 1. Take a small bottle and drill a very small hole in top of the cap and stick a long wick into it. Make sure the hole isn't as big as the pipe explosive hole was. 2. Once the bottle cap is ready, now fill the bottle with 3/5 of black powder. Cap the bottle and make sure that the wick is inserted in the black powder to ignite it. 3. You should now have completed this easy to make bottle explosive so just light the wick and make sure you get away from it like you do if you had ignited the pipe explosive. -The trouble with these is that its harder to find the perfect glass container. I found that the small wine bottles that you can buy or get on airplanes are the best to use. However, I have had afew bad experiences with these type of explosives. -I have stolen a textfile example from another file and used it as an example to explain what it should look like, you might not know what what I am talking about. ________________________ fuse | | | _____|_____ | ___|___ | | > | < | drill hole in cap, and insert fuse; | > | < | be sure fuse will not come out of cap | > | < | | | | | | | | | | screw cap on bottle | | | | V V _________ < > < > < > / \ / \ / \ | | fill bottle with black powder | | | | | | | | |___________| Light Bulb Explosives -This type of explosive can have an advantage and disadvantage with them. It can be quite a shocker for whoever you wish to target but is does little damage, maybe a few burn marks, etc. -There are two ways of making these, I prefer both but again, each have their advantages and disadvantages. Supplies Light bulb (100v) Black Powder Gasoline 5.1 1. Using very gentle hands, drill a small hole near the socket part of the light and fill it 4/5 with black powder until the filaments can touch the powder. Now put a piece of tape over the hole so it can make the bulb portable without losing any of its powder inside it. -Now, just go and turn of the light and switch bulbs. Make sure you don't turn the light on and get out of the room. Once the targeted person turns the light on, the filament will shock the black powder and it'll go boom! -The explosive won't be that deadly, cause the black powder isn't in a stronger contained object, it'll just burn without producing alot of pressure that usually makes most explosives deadly. -The part I like about these is that they can be used just to scare the hell out of a person instead of killing or injuring them as of other explosive devices. 2. Another light bulb explosive that can do much more damage is to get gasoline and fill 3/4 of the bulb with it. Then take some of the black powder and fill that also into the bulb. Again, use tape to shut the hole. -This time you must treat this bulb with more care because the glass bulbs are so fragile, they can just break with the weight inside of it. -Now, once you insert it and the targeted person turns the light on, the gas will go boom and it'll separate all over the room causing the room to be engulfed with flames. It'll not history or kill the guy but it could burn in if the burning gas touches onto him and on his head. -Below I have drawn an example on how the bulb should look when you make the device. _________ ( ) ( ) (_______) 0 i<---0--This is the Filaments 0 i 0<-- Drill hole around here and fill until black powder 0 i 0 reaches the filaments. 0 0 0 0 0 0 000000000 -Again, the disadvantages of the bulb explosive is when transporting it around. The glass is very fragile and can break any time once you have put a hole into it. Another disadvantage is that it won't blow an entire street up unlike the other ones. -I suppose that disadvantage of it not doing much destruction is now an advantage if you are intending to just scare someone but not to hurt him/her in any way. -Another advantage is that it is another easy device to make around the house if you choose not to use black powder. You just replace with gasoline and you have yourself a proud home made explosive and its quite cheap to build. 6.0 Tire Fire! -Besides explosives all the time, if someone was willing to cause alot of havoc, destruction isn't the only way but so is disturbing the peace or causing a fire. -Many will choose to arson something instead of going through the pain of buying and making explosives. Truly, arson is the oldest known form of terrorism. Throughout the history books, they would burn houses, towns and the farmers fields in their beliefs. Arabs forced out the jews and Christians by burning down their homes and fields during the ISLAMIC empire. -This was the only way to force out large amounts of people from an area. Today arson is alive and well, mostly in the western world it is done by the average criminal. Someone who does it isn't an arson and the penalty in Canada for arsons are quite severe. If you are arrested, you cannot get bail. -One of the popular arsons would use gasoline, I myself do not wish to be called an arson, I do not attempt to destroy public property or nature itself. I would ignite a fire, I would likely make sure its out first. -One popular way of causing havoc is burning tires, I have done one tire myself and it was amazing. Using alot of gasoline, actually I used a propane torch, I ignited a tire into a ball of fire. It was burning so big that I sent a mile high smoke cloud into the sky so to prevent getting caught I fled, even half a mile away in a certain area, I could see smoke. The fire department then came and put it out. The Funny part, they probably though it was a big fire until they got there. -I just wrote to inform you of this different kind of terrorism. 7.0 Almost Done -In these final chapters of this elite manual I would just like to note that it doesn't take a genius to know how to build bombs, I have proven that myself. Though it might be fun, it is also the most deadliest thing next to drugs. Though I prefer to do both!!! -In the next few manuals I will put up, I will note my knowledge on more advanced pyrotechnics such as nitroglycerine and plastique in the kitchen but until then, I just hope I can survive. 8.0 Targets they have chosen -Smoke Bombs- -One of my funniest smoke bomb attacks was in another city where I grew up until I moved to Windsor 2 years ago. It was at a popular mall called The Eatons center. Not the one in Toronto, anyway, I let one off in the underground parking lot, anyways, it sent the fire department. Of course I didn't get caught but I was running for hours to get away from that area. -Smoke bombs are popular for just watching them smoke up without causing havoc. I prefer just laughing at the smoke. One popular target would be at a school, I suppose this is quite risky because you'll get caught if they look for you, witnesses are also in your classes remember.. -Molotov Cocktails- -I have made countless cocktails in my time and it seems as if you have an imagination, these things are cool everytime. I have done damage with these because they are so destructive. Though I don't attack property of any kind because if you are caught, you're in prison. -Most people would use these to vandelize property such as homes or cars. They are also popular in a lot of riots in most countries besides this boring one. Remember, if you are caught with one of these, you could be charged for attempting arson. -Pipe explosives- -These things are so illegal and destructive, I am afraid to even say what I have done with these. To be honest, I have done very little except damage a fence during a cold winter day. I did set afew of along the railroad tracks, they make alot of noise and lot of smoke. -These are quite popular in the states I think, they are powerful and used for almost anything. I remember once that six pipe bombs were laughed from a homemade missile launcher and were fired into the downtown LA business area. This made big news even though it didn't do serious damage and no injuries. The main point, these are serious devices of destruction, don't get caught. -Light Bulb explosives- -I hope nobody is stupid enough to set one of these up in his/her own home. It would be neat to enter a highschool during the after hours and set on up in the bathroom. Once the janitor goes to do his thing(Clean up) he will likely turn on the light. It is his duty to also check in bathrooms at one point and lock the doors incase anyone is hiding in them, so likely they will go in there. -I suppose that the best way is to have an imagination when you are planning to use this type of device. -Glass Containers- -These things are crazy, one day this same type of explosive went off as I set it down on the stairs of the back door of the Little Ceasors. It exploded sending glass everywhere, cutting my knee up pretty bad. The manager came out of the door and started yelling at me. I said "I've been blown up" in a silly way. -Just let them off anywhere as long as there ain't anyone around to get hurt. These ain't as destructive as pipe bombs. -Tire Fire and arson- -Personally I think that arson is stupid and idiotic because you don't prove anything. However, tire fire is an individual thing that can't do much harm as long as its not near anything that can catch fire. -Outside of Hamilton several years ago, several kids from age 13 to 17 started Canada's largest tire fire. It was in a town called Hagersville. It took 3 weeks to put the fire out. This sent all sorts of smoke all over Ontario and the U.S. Almost Done As you can see, it doesn't take a genius to make explosives, all it takes is some reading and a good imagination. The most important thing when dealing with using explosives is not to get caught. I apologize for any spelling mistakes or the constant bad sentence structure but I am using a stupid PC-Write and it is terrible for using margins. I hope to release a dozen more manuals on advanced explosives and many other areas in dealing with topics that are commonly seen but written by idiot kid writers without a clue! LAST COMMENTS: As I have finished my first file on pyrotechnics I would just like to say that I will release about a dozen in the next months or so. I do suggest that nobody does this stuff and if they are just experimenting, do not target important property for that matter. If you wish for any other type of information, just leave me some mail and I'll be glad to get back to you. You can find me at any good Windsor bulletin boards where you got this file. TazIranian Devil