PPP Proudly Present Another Phucked Phreak Production ************************************************************************* *708/808/7629** **Wendsday-March 27, 1991** **Vol #9* ** ** * HOW TO GET BIG(?) CASH FAST AND EASY: ALMOST LEGAL TOO * ** ** * Written By: Some guy who knows * ** ** * CopyMUCH 1991 (M) Phucked Phreak Productions * ************************************************************************* "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibitting the free excercise thereof; or abbridging the freedom of speech or of the press; or of the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Goverment for a redress of grievances" Under the above Law set forth in the First Amendment To The Constution Of The United States Of America, The Author releases this work into the pubic domain for INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. ** INTRO ** Have you ever found yourself in a position where you need up to fifty bucks REAL FAST? LIke you just finished all your pot and need to buy another quarter? I have many times... so this is what I do. 1.) Get a check, preferably not yours (if it was yours that would totally defeat the purpose). Steal it, find it, pull it out your grandmothers ass, etc.. 2.) Go to a bookstore (B. Dalton, Crown, and Walden are the best cause they NEVER check I.D.) 3.) Say, "Can I get a fifty dollar gift certificate?" 4.) Take that gift certificate to another store 5.) Buy a .50 bookmark with it. Keep the change. The best way to do this is to get a whole checkbook and spend the day driving about from store to store buying and cashing. The above bookstores are not the only ones where you can do this. MANY establishments have real loose check I.D. policies. If you have trouble finding a checkbook go to a parking garage and look for one in an unlocked car. If the store does ask for I.D. then calmly say you have none, the check is your moms, you boyfriends, you holy guardian angels, etc.. Get the check back and leave. Do NOT rip off the same place twice. Many chains after they discover they have been ripped off will try to send a description around to their other stores and then you will be fucked. Have Fun and if anyone asks just tell 'em some guy told you how to do this. If you have any questions you can NOT locate me on the following bbs's. (I was a former employee at a store I rip off in this way and do not want to be busted.) Jackass--Home of Phucked Phreak Prod. 708-808-7629 Ripco----Lame now that its been busted 312-528-5020 Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be the Whole of The Law. Nothing is True. Everything is permitted. some guy... signing off...