----------------------------------------------------------------------------- ùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâù ùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâù ùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâ------------------------------------------GâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâù ùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâ--ßßß--ßßß--ßßß--ßßß----------------------GâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâù ùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâ--ß-----ß---ß----ß-ß----------------------GâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâù ùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâ---ß----ß---ßß---ßßß----------------------GâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâù ùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâ----ß---ß---ß----ß-----BY-----------------GâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâù ùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâ--ßßß---ß---ßßß--ß--------STEP------------GâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâù ùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâ------------------------------------------GâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâù ùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâ--How to do a million things with a-------GâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâù ùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâ--with a paper clip------[By: þ Zèççè þ]--GâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâù ùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâù ùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâùáGâù ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello friends... This txt file will show you how to do a fucking lot with a paper clip. I never realized how useful they can be. On with it... ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- L O C K S Chapter 1: Luggage Locks: Ok, you know those crappy locks that you put on your luggage bags' zipppers... well, they are a bitch to open with a screwdriver, cause you need something small to get up the twisted inside of one... you cant smash it where you are, so use your paperclip. [lock picture] /---\ Step 1: Straighten out the paper clip |___| Step 2: Make a bend, a tight curve at the end |ø | of the clip to form a hook. |ø ø| (use the opening of the keyhole to bend against) ----- Step 3: Keep twisting up and to the left in a circular motion. If you get stuck, [Paper Clip picture] pull it out a little and try again. +---------------------+\ If it is jammed, twist the clip to | | break it, and remove as much of the clip | Hook--> _ / as you can. Then jigggle in air, and the | <--Handle broken piece should fall out. Note: The first time I did this with biokiller, at my gâandparent's house, He got it and I didnt.. to bad we didnt know what we were trying to do then :) Fake Locks: We all have seen fake locks.. the ones that only take a screw driver to open, but you dont have one.. this takes a second. Bend the paper clip in two, next bend the two ends together, and hold sturdy. [Paper Clip Picture] /---------\___ +-> \__________/-- <--Blade | +--------Handle Door Locks: Youre friend is locked in the bathroom, or you locked yourself out, or, in my case, I use it to lock others out while I am away. So, you need to open a door with a little hole in it. there are two kinds.. turn and push.. In a turn, you need a flathead screw driver, and you put it straight into the hole. Using a paper clip, just make a loop like in the previous way, but this time, try to flatten the heads of it, but be carefule, if it is pounded on too hard, it will become flimsy and break... thats why I use really cool thick paper clips. The second type of lock will cause much less fustration than the previous methor, which I dont reccomend if you have anything that can be used instead. In this really easy second method for the push door locks. Make the clip straight, and push straight in... if you dont get it immediatlym try around the sides, or next to the center.... some locks are made with the hole off-center..they suck. Chains: Ok.. I tried this, and ALMOST got it to work... it can work, but it take a bit of practice. This is how to open chain locks from outside, once you have opened the door. This requires a Large paper clip. Step 1: Push door open as far as it will go, Straighten paper clip Step 2: Put paper clip as far in as you can still hold it reasonably well Step 3: Close Door on paper clip so it takes the shape of the door. Step 4: open door, and pull out clip. make a loop facing yourself Step 5: Turn the loop upside-down. Try to put the loop facing up so it catches the knob on the chain. Step 6: Close door and slide theclip up. When it stops, open the door a very little bit and push out. Note: When I almost got this to work, I used 2 or 3 wired together, so it was long enough. Computer locks: My latest discovery.. I just did it! I was sitting here, and I said "What the hell"... it worked, but then I couldnt get it unlocked.. I tried 3 times, but then I got it... Bend the clip in two.. then insert it with on head in the "gâoove" that the lock is pointing to.. in other words... if it is in the locked position, put one of the heads into the locked gâoove that should be on the right side, not the one on top. put the other head on the opposit side... so it is straight across. Then hold it firmly, and turn. It worked almost immediatley for me... note.. I think there is a notch, or something that must be knocked... so, when yoou turn, the notch, which is in between the locked and unlocked "gâooves", is a little hard to turn, with the paper clip, but I did it in a sec... nothing to it! [Paper Clip] /---------- | /-------- | | <--Use that part for leverage... this almost hurt my baby soft skin \/ [The LocK] locked /--+--\ + gâoove | (þ) | (þ) Off-center drawing of the center of the lock | + unlocked \___ / ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- F U N Chapter 2: Good old fuse popper/shocker: Someone did this in my last school... It can cause death, so dont do it unless you wear rubber gloves, or something to stop yourself from getting fried. Once again, bend the clip in half. Insert it into the socket in the bathroom or something... the shocker part, is if your dumb enough to electrocute your self. Cool Ring: So.. big ass harry says he is going to beat your ass after school... well, this wont help unless you use it right, but get a large paper clip and roll it around a marker the size of your finger, after you have straightened it out fool... Then, put on the ring... ben the 2 sends so they face out.. I have used it to cut things.. works fine for me... CB melt down: You are trying to watch TV, when your neighbor cranks up his 1900 Watt CB... it gives you bad reception... He is breaking the law, and should be punished :) Sharpen a paper clip's end, after you straighten it out, or use a pin But, this manual shows how to use paper clips, so try this. If you dont want RF burn, do it with care, when he isnt transmitting, or with protective clothing and gloves on... Find his coaxial cable that should go to his antenna, and poke it in half way.. when he keys up.. his system will melt down.. this can also cause human suffering, or death. [Coax/Clip Picture] ---------+ ³ #1:Outter Conductor _____³_____ [þ]:Core / ³ \ ³:Clip | #1 ³ | | [þ] | \___________/ Note: This needs the clip to be a conductor, as well as all the others with electricity, so if the clip is coated or plastic, it wont work. Stop Doors from Closing: If you are going somewhere that you think you might be locked in or out, then get a large paper clip... use a small something, like a pencil and wrap it around it. Put this in the hole that is drilled in the frame of doors.. if it isnt long enough... pull on each end. Phree Phone Calls ala Bishop: Bishop told me this.. I never got it to work, but it does... Everyone has done it... put a paper clip connecting the small hole under the keypad of a payphone to the metal in the microphone in the handset. Dial your number... leave it in until the phone rings once or twice. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- More to come... From þ Zèççè þ -----------------------------------------------------------------------------